Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] what about a wiki-page for ethereal

From: Ian Schorr <ethereal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2004 19:09:24 -0400
I sent something about this earlier, but just following up (looks like my messages get blocked if I send them from work, but bizarrely not when I send to my personal email accounts):

Any news on a Wiki? I think this would be a great way to maintain a lot of user/dev-built documents, including the FAQ, user guide, wish list, etc.

Ian