Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] USE_THREADS on Win32

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 04 Jul 2004 15:42:16 +0200
Gisle Vanem wrote:

I haven't heard any reaction on this patch. If it's not
a good idea, please tell me why.

Ref. http://www.ethereal.com/lists/ethereal-dev/200406/msg00407.html

You requested comments :-)

main.c:
The definition USE_THREADS won't be set anywhere, so your changes won't take any effect ?!?
Has this to be added to the config.h.win32 file?

You shouldn't remove hints about problems detected in earlier versions:
/* multithread support currently doesn't seem to work in win32 gtk2.0.6 */
otherwise this has to be tested all again and again and again and ...

webbrowser.c:
Why is webbrowser.c compiled faster when another header file is included?!?

Regards, ULFL