Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] USE_THREADS on Win32

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 02 Jul 2004 21:42:37 +0200
Gisle Vanem wrote:

I haven't heard any reaction on this patch. If it's not
a good idea, please tell me why.

Ref. http://www.ethereal.com/lists/ethereal-dev/200406/msg00407.html

--gv

Hi!

I was the one reporting problems with Win32 and threads in the GTK2.2 code. As I'm currently do some very hard work on the user guide, I don't have the time to check such things (sorry).

Regards, ULFL