Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] displaying binary data

Date: Fri, 02 Jul 2004 20:56:16 +0200
Hey all,

I have to display some (512 byte) binary data that has no structure, the
byte_stream just displays the first few bytes. Is there some standard
way to display binary data in a way that it is easy to see what the
address (1-512) and value is ? Just adding one tree entry for every
address gives an endlessly long tree, and is not very easy to work with.

Any tips and hints are welcome,

Erwin