Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] support for 802.11 enhancements

From: "Henry Ptasinski" <henryp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2004 11:45:12 -0700
On Thu, Jul 01, 2004 at 02:21:02PM -0700, Guy Harris wrote:
> Abramson, Aharon said:
> > I would like to know what 802.11 enhancements (i.e. e/h/i etc.) are
> > supported
>
> People have contributed code to support at least some parts of 802.11i (I
> don't know which particular parts are or aren't supported); I don't know
> of any other enhancements of that sort that are supported, but there might
> be some.

I submitted a patch for 11e in late May, but it was never merged into TOT.
There were some minor comments about the patch, which may be why it wasn't
adopted.  I'll clean it up and resubmit a patch against TOT sometime in the
next couple of days.

--
Henry Ptasinski				+1-408-543-3316
Broadcom Home And Wireless Networking	henryp@xxxxxxxxxxxx