Ethereal-dev: RE: [Ethereal-dev] Fibre Channel decoding question

From: "Rydeen, Mike" <mrydeen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2004 11:41:52 -0400
Dinesh,

Thank you for the response.  I will look into that file.  Does the packet-brdwlk.c take into account a 2148 byte Fibre Channel frame?  Or is it assumed to be a truncated 1500 byte Ethernet format?  If smaller than a 2148 byte frame then when decoding ISL information I might lose GEPT or zoning information.  Or is it across multiple packets?  As well, will it decode the SCSI command set?

Thank you,
Michael