Ethereal-dev: Re: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Response time

From: "Ronnie Sahlberg" <ronnie_sahlberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2004 18:27:26 +1000
Ethereal does that also for individual request/response pairs for many of
the most popular protocols, including the ones mentioned earlier.
The response time for an individual transaction is shown in the actual
dissect tree for the response of the pair.

What particular protocol did you have in mind?