Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Re: [Patch] Show number of detected streams in RTP Analysis windo

From: "Martin Mathieson" <martin.mathieson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 13:42:12 +0100
Wow, that took a whole week to be delivered!

I was going to maybe resubmit this after 0.10.5,  but this newer, attached
patch also avoids an assertion failure -'GTK_WIDGET_CAN_DEFAULT(widget)
failed' always happened (for me, anyway) when closing Ethereal after using
RTP Analysis.

It now:
- sets Close button as default
- counts and displays the number of detected streams
- tidies up some whitespace

Martin