Ethereal-dev: RE: [Ethereal-dev] reproducible crash in Ethereal (latest CVS)

From: Biot Olivier <Olivier.Biot@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 09:36:35 +0200
|From: Guy Harris
|

|BTW, should we provide symbolic names for the layout types?  The hard
|part is coming up with someting reasonable descriptive but shorter than
|"the layout with the packet list on the left and the packet detail and
|hex dump on the right, with the packet detail above the hex
|dump", etc..

If you look at the side-by-side layout, I always thought of the separator
resembled a capital letter 'T'. I'd propose to use "3-pane-t-left",
"3-pane-t-right", "3-pane-t-up", "3-pane-t-down" for those layouts. Then the
stacked pane layout would be either "default" or "pane-stack-vertical", and
the side-by-side variant would be "pane-stack-horizontal".

Please comment.

Regards,

Olivier