Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Remote filtering with ethereal ???

From: Pierre JUHEN <pierre.juhen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 21:45:35 +0200
I would like to use ethereal in the following configuration :

I have a remote site with a high volume. On this site, I would like to put
a PC to capture and filter the traffic to get only very few packets, using
tethereal probably.

I would like the filtered packet to be sent real time to a central console
and diplayed using ehteral.

How could I do that ?

Regards,

Pierre