Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] how to produce the pdml file directly when running capture?

From: "Li Haijiang" <lhjiang@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 16:55:13 +0800
I know It can produce the pdml file through the menu "Export ->as xml -PDML file"
based on opening the captured file.I want to produce the pdml file directly when
running capture.Is it possible? Is there another method to produce it directly?
Please give me some directions about it??
Thanks.

Lihaijiang