Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] WTAP_ENCAP_FRELAY

From: "Marc Carbones" <Marc.Carbones@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 12:38:42 +0200
Hi all,

I recently installed an Ethereal 0.10.4.C on a Windows XP machine.

I'm trying to open Sniffer Pro cap files captured with a Wan Book, the only thing I can see are the Frame Relay headers of the packets that the Wan Book captures.

I've been searching on the Internet and see documents about WTAP_ENCAP_FRELAY and it seems this is a plugin or something else to succesfully read the IP packets inside the FR header.

Can you provide me help about this ???

Best regards,

Marc