Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] FYI: Starting webbrowser from Help->Ethereal Online

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 19:35:22 +0200
Hi List!

 Add experimental feature of opening a webbrowser, to show some of the
 webpages from http://www.ethereal.com. This functionality is copied from
 the Gimp.
 Win32 will use ShellExecute to use the system registered webbrowser.
 On unix builds, currently the mozilla browser is hardcoded, we still need a
 preference setting for this (I will add this later).

Regards, ULFL