Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] OSPF-TE patch for GMPLS

From: Carles Kishimoto <ckishimo@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 17:05:12 +0200
Hi everybody,

I've made some modifications in the CVS ethereal version in order to get
support for GMPLS extensions draft:
	draft-ietf-ccamp-ospf-gmpls-extensions-12.txt.
A patch is attached.

This draft basically adds 4 subTLVs. I've added support for subTLVs 14
and 16 and also I've modified subTLV 11 and 15 as the information, in my
opinion, is not so well dissected.

	Sub-TLV Type Length Name
             11           8    Link Local/Remote Identifiers
             14           4    Link Protection Type
             15    variable    Interface Switching Capability Descriptor
             16    variable    Shared Risk Link Group

                Link Information
                    TLV Type: 2 - Link Information
                    TLV Length: 160
                    Link Type: 2
                    Link ID: 147.83.130.0 (93538200)
                    Traffic Engineering Metric: 0
                    Maximum Bandwidth: 1250000
                    Maximum Reservable Bandwidth: 1250000
                    Unreserved Bandwidth
                    Resource Class/Color: 0
                *   Interface Switching Capability Descriptor
                *   Link Local Identifier: 167838211 (0xa010203)
                *   Unknown Link sub-TLV: 14
                *   Unknown Link sub-TLV: 16

Please, I would like to be CCed as I'm not subscribed to the list

Regards,

Carles
Advanced Broadband Communications Center (CCABA)
http://www.ccaba.upc.es