Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Passing values down the packet list in same dissector.

Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 15:11:18 +0200
Hi all, I'm working on a dissector for H.264 bitstreams.
In my "sequence parameter set" packet I decode a value that will be used in
a successive packet of the same dissector down in the list . Wich would be
the best way to retrive this value?
Is there an example I can look at to understand.
Sorry for the dumb question, I'm not an experienced programmer and the
ethereal structure is still a bit misterious... :)

Regards,
Emile.