Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] How to put the package summary infomation into database is better

From: "Li Haijiang" <lhjiang@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 16:50:11 +0800
Now I want to put the captured package summary information into the database.How
to do is better?I think there are two methods to do.One is I put it into the
database when the pacakge is being saved into the file.the other is I do it after
saved into file,I read the saved file and get the package infomation from the
saved file,then put it into the database.But for the second method I don't know
the format of the saved file by ethereal.I wonder which is better?Can you give me
some suggestion?
Thanks

Lihaijiang