Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] New T35 manufacturer code

From: "mazeau philippe" <philippe.mazeau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 14:36:54 +0200
Title: Message
Hi,

I'm working in a company that manufactures IP phones.
We obtained from the french telecom authority some T35 codes.
Could you add following lines to file t35.c (array H221ManufacturerCode_vals), please ?

 {  0x3d000310, "Swissvoice" },
 {  0x3d000311, "Swissvoice" },
 {  0x3d000312, "Swissvoice" },
 {  0x3d000313, "Swissvoice" },