Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] cap file for dissector testing

Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 09:11:25 -0500
Hi Guy, Olivier, and list.

    Is there a repository (private or public) where you keep 'interesting'
    .cap files for regression or dissector testing ?

    This is in response to an earlier comment by Olivier when he said
    he couldn't test the dicom dissector.  I can make a capture file of
    a typical session, but I don't want to do it unless someone wants
    it.

Thanks, Rich.
--
Rich Coe		richard.coe@xxxxxxxxxx