Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] [DCE RPC] Incorrect dissection with CVS version 2004060315332

From: "Ulf Lamping" <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 2004 09:56:20 +0200
Ethereal development <ethereal-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxx> schrieb am 08.06.04 06:01:35:

> Well the problem appears to be the change to add the activity id.
>
> http://www.ethereal.com/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/ethereal/packet-dcerpc.c.diff?r1=1.176&r2=1.177
>
> Once I reveresed this change it decodes the last two packets as EPM Map
> as it should.

I've introduced this change some time ago, as I had problems with the DCE-RPC connectionless conversation/defragmenting stuff, as some DCR-RPC fragments were incorrectly related to each other, which actually wasn't true.  See:

http://www.ethereal.com/lists/ethereal-dev/200405/msg00530.html

Adding the activity_id at the place mentioned fixed the problem, and I thought it was ok.

As this seems to raise a new problem, I need some help on this now :-(

Endlich SMS mit Bildern versenden! Das Bild selbst ist dabei gratis,
Sie bezahlen lediglich den Versand. http://freemail.web.de/?mc=021195