Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] [gtk2] Refresh problem in the Captured packets dialog box

From: Jean-Baptiste Marchand <Jean-Baptiste.Marchand@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2004 10:56:10 +0200
Hello,

on a current version of ethereal compiled with GTK 2.4.2:

ethereal 0.10.4 (CVS 20040606104911)
Compiled with GTK+ 2.4.2, with GLib 2.4.2, with libpcap 0.7+multidlt,
with libz 1.1.4, with libpcre 4.4, with Net-SNMP 5.1, without ADNS.

I have a refresh problem in the dialog box that displays the captured
packets.

More precisely, the timer at the bottom of the dialog box is only
refreshed when packets are captured (if, for instance, no packets are
captured during 5 seconds, the timer is not updated and the window is
not refreshed).

Also, hitting the Stop button has no effect, as long as the window is
not refreshed, which only occurs if packets are captured.

Please let me know if you need more details.

Jean-Baptiste Marchand
--
Jean-Baptiste.Marchand@xxxxxx
HSC - http://www.hsc.fr/