Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Incorrect TCP checksums

From: Glen Turner <glen.turner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 2004 10:47:46 +0930
If there room in the libpcap format for a "TCP offloaded" flag?

Users shouldn't see incorrect checksums, but rather "checksum
unavailable".

I'm willing to write the code (since this has been bugging me for a
while as I work with traces from many external sources). I just need a
few pointers about the best way to proceed.

--
Glen Turner         Tel: (08) 8303 3936 or +61 8 8303 3936
Network Engineer          Email: glen.turner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx