Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] wiretap-0.0.dll giving me an error

Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 16:52:25 -0400
Title: wiretap-0.0.dll giving me an error

After compiling and running ethereal, when I try to actually display packets either by opening a saved capture, or displaying a live capture, I get a bad memory access error.  I thought I remember seeing a more current version of the wiretap-0.0.dll (wiretap-0.1.dll or wiretap-0.0.1.dll or something like that).  Is this true?  I'm running ethereal-0.9.15.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks

Adam Smith
Software Engineer