Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Build failure in 0.10.3

From: Peter Fales <psfales@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 16:20:33 -0500
We have zlib in a non-standard directory, so ethereal is configured using
-with-zlib=/opt/exp/lib/zlib.   This worked fine in 0.10.0a, but in
10.3 we're seeing build failures in packet-slsk.c because it doesn't
use -I/opt/exp/lib/zlib/include  and thus can't find zlib.h

--
Peter Fales			  Lucent Technologies, Room 1C-436
N9IYJ            		  2000 N Naperville Rd PO Box 3033