Ethereal-dev: RE: [Ethereal-dev] Patch to make the prompt to save capture dialog apreference

From: "Palmer Thomas J Civ HQ SSG/ENEM" <Thomas.Palmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 09:18:34 -0500
Hi List,

In looking at how to add a "In the future, do not show this warning" checkbox to the dialog as Mr. Harris suggests, I can built a special dialog ( essentially a slightly modified copy of display_simple_dialog() ) that contains the checkbox. This would involve code duplication, is there a better way? Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

			tjp