Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Freely adjustable status line separation?

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 01:48:28 +0200
Olivier Biot wrote:

Hi list,

Is it possible to have the separation between the selected protocol
field and the P/D/M summary be freely adjustable? Let's say you can't
"squeeze them out" so they don't accidentally disappear.

Well, the same mechanism of the three panes in the main window could be used for this too IMO.

I'm unsure, if this is really possible and/or would increase the size used for the statusbar.

I will have a try, if I find some time :-)

Regards, ULFL