Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Patch to make the prompt to save capture dialog a preference

From: Guy Harris <gharris@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 12:06:27 -0700
On Fri, Apr 23, 2004 at 01:09:45PM -0500, Palmer Thomas J Civ HQ SSG/ENEM wrote:
> Attached are diffs to make the "Save capture file before ..." dialog a
> preference.

Hmm.

At least in some cases (some warnings from Web browsers about secure vs.
non-secure HTTP, for example), a "do you really want to do this?" dialog
box has a "don't warn me about this again" check box.  That might be a
more convenient way to turn that warning off.

However, I'm not sure how you turn it back on again, so it would
probably still need to be a preference that the user can explicitly set
or clear.