Ethereal-dev: RE: [Ethereal-dev] Sample capture files useful for regression testing?

From: "Michael Lum" <mlum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 09:24:25 -0700
Here is a sample for GSM.

It contains the following protocols:

GSM MAP
ITU TCAP
ANSI SCCP
ANSI MTP3
M2UA
SCTP
IP

Combined with A-interface (BSC - MSC) traffic:

GSM SS
GSM A-interface DTAP/BSSMAP
BSSAP
ANSI SCCP
ANSI MTP3
M2UA
SCTP
IP

To be viewed properly the following preferences must be set:

BSSAP	-> BSSAP (not BSAP)
MTP3 -> ANSI
TCAP -> ITU
M2UA -> Draft 7

This is an example of a mobile user activating the supplementary service:
	barring of all outgoing calls

The attached JPG is a screenshot of the first A-interface message from
the mobile requesting access for call independent supplementary services.

Richard, is this information and format good for you?
If not let me know what would be better.

Thanks.