Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] [Debian bug#244743] segfault when computing "Protocol Hierarc

From: Michael Tuexen <Michael.Tuexen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 20:47:25 +0200
Frederic,

I can not reproduce the problem with the CVS version or the 0.10.3
version on Mac OS X.

Best regards
Michael

On Apr 22, 2004, at 8:37 PM, fpeters@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Hello,

Reported by Chris Leigh as:

** ERROR **: file proto_hier_stats.c: line 98 (process_node): assertion failed: (finfo->hfinfo->parent == -1)
aborting...

Attached is a reduced capture file to reproduce the problem.

Regards,

        Frederic

Ethereal-dev mailing list
Ethereal-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxx