Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] dissector for DSR

From: Jon Webb <jon_webb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 17:51:29 -0700
Hi guys,
I'm in need of a packet dissector for DSR. While browsing the ethereal-dev mailing lists, I came upon a couple of posts indicating that some people were in the process of writing it (about a year ago). I was wondering if anyone knew if such an implementation was ever completed and if so, where I could get ahold of it. So far I've only written some very basic dissectors and would hate to try writing one for a protocol as complex as DSR right off the bat. Any help is appreciated.

- Jon Webb
Computer Communications Research Group
University of California at Santa Cruz