Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Is it possible to build Ethereal with the MSVC++ Toolkit 2003 and

From: Biot Olivier <Olivier.Biot@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 10:52:34 +0200
Hi list,

I was happily surprised to know that Redmond decided to distribute the
command-line "VC++ Toolkit 2003" and that its EULA does not seem to be as
restrictive as the fully-fledged VC++ 2003.

This raises two questions to me:

1. Are we allowed to build and "ship" Ethereal built with the VC++ Toolkit
2003, meaning that we are not infringing the EULA?

2. How do we technically proceed as I understood from previous postings that
there were incompatibilities between libraries compiled with different
versions of MSVC++?

Regards,

Olivier