Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] (resend) please check in: updates to IPDC dissector

From: Guy Harris <gharris@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 21:55:28 -0700
On Sat, Apr 17, 2004 at 02:28:28PM -0700, Josh Bailey wrote:
> This didn't seem to show up on the list, so I am resending this
> request.

It must've shown up either on the list or in my mailbox via some other
path, as I appear to have checked it in on April 9th:

	revision 1.5
	date: 2004/04/09 08:39:00;  author: guy;  state: Exp;  lines: +59 -23
	From Josh Bailey:

	        Fix missing handling for tags 0x6F and 0x70 (send and receive
	        encoding type).

	        Shorten fields displayed in COL_INFO.

	        Display information about all IPDC packets in COL_INFO if
	        there's more than one.