Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Re: FW: [Ethereal-users] Clicking on our SIP protocol entries kil

From: Lars Roland <lars.roland@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 14:37:17 +0200
Hello Ray,

You have indeed discovered a bug in 0.10.3. :(
It is fixed in current source. :)

Regards,

Lars

charles_r_smith@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Hi Lars,
I didn't get the (fractional packet) error you got in this case although I have seen that sometimes. In general, on my XP, things go fine as far as viewing goes, until I select the SIP entry. Some folks have suggested the fact that I use NetOP may be involved with the problem but I don't see how.
Regards,
Ray

*Lars Roland <lars.roland@xxxxxxx>*

04/13/2004 06:48 AM

	Ethereal user support <ethereal-users@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
"Ethereal-Dev (ethereal-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxx)" <ethereal-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'charles_r_smith@xxxxxxxxxx'" <charles_r_smith@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject
Re: FW: [Ethereal-users] Clicking on our SIP protocol entries kills t he program

Hello,

I cannot reproduce the crash on WinXP with cvs version. However Ethereal
displays attached error message. It seems to be a broken capture file.

I can still browse through the capture file without any problems.

Regards,

Lars