Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Re: FW: [Ethereal-users] Clicking on our SIP protocol entries kil

From: Lars Roland <lars.roland@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 12:48:20 +0200
Hello,

I cannot reproduce the crash on WinXP with cvs version. However Ethereal displays attached error message. It seems to be a broken capture file.

I can still browse through the capture file without any problems.

Regards,

Lars

Biot Olivier wrote:
Posting this one to ethereal-dev as this is a bug (I can reproduce it).

The capture is SIP-over-TCP and Ethereal 0.10.3 crashes almost immediately.

Regards,

Olivier