Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Need help with protocol that spans multiple TVBs

From: Guy Harris <gharris@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 20:40:19 -0700
On Mon, Apr 12, 2004 at 04:52:16PM -0400, Herbert Falk wrote:
> If we can get-around the COTP reassembly, I will be happy to merge my
> changes with the disectors in 0.10.3.

We might be able to do so, as per my reply to Yuriy.

> I look forward to moving towards 0.10.3, but need to verify that COTP
> reassembly will work (currently I believe that it is broken).

0.10.3 won't fix COTP reassembly.  The next release might, time
permitting - but that's not a reason to avoid upgrading to 0.10.3, given
the changes to the session protocol dissector, and the existence of
presentation and ACSE dissectors, in 0.10.3.