Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] A GUI suggestion

From: Michael Tuexen <Michael.Tuexen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 19:57:31 +0200
Dear all,

I often running multiple instances of Ethereal sniffing on different interfaces. Therefore it would be very helpful to have on the main window and on the capture window an indication on which interface packets are/were captured. Once it is saved
to a file this information is not needed anymore.

Any thoughts, anyone interested in implementing it?

Best regards
Michael