Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Need help with protocol that spans multiple TVBs

From: Guy Harris <gharris@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 01:14:45 -0700
On Sun, Apr 11, 2004 at 09:35:16PM -0400, Herbert Falk wrote:
> Another modified file.

It appears you're using Ethereal 0.10.0 or 0.10.0a; the CLNP and ISO
Session dissectors have been changed since then, and an ISO Presentation
dissector has been added (written by Yuriy Sidelnikov, who also replied
to you - you might want to send him the capture you sent me; he also
wrote the ISO Session dissector).