Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] what is the format of .cap file

From: murali venugopal <uvan_murali@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 12:20:51 +0100 (BST)
i have been working in ethereal a little and i tried to decode the format of .cap file that is captured by winpcap.ethereal uses this cap file and reads the information and displays it in a readable format.i want to know the format of the cap file. pls guide me in this, since im a newbie.
thanks.

Win an evening with the Indian cricket captain: Yahoo! India Promos.