Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] New tethereal sip tap and patches for sip dissector and gtk t

From: Lars Roland <Lars.Roland@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 19:16:26 +0200
PLease check in this version of tap-sipstat.c along with the patches I sent yesterday. The version I sent yesterday won't compile. Sorry.

Lars Roland wrote:
Hello all,

I have attached the tethereal version of the new sip tap and patches for the sip dissector and for the gtk tap. Unfortunately I had to break a big if(tree){....} into lots of small ones, so the tap gets the necessary information even with tree==NULL .

PLease test and check in.

A small fix for the nmake makefile of the "plugins" directory is attached, too.

Best Regards,

Lars