Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Ethereal error message "file to_str.c: line 873: should not be re

From: Biot Olivier <Olivier.Biot@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 11:38:10 +0200
Hi list,

Looks like I forgot to update epan/to_str.c when I added the AT_STRINGZ
address type. I don't have CVS access right now (you'll have to wait for
10-12 hours) so if someone has this problem and wants to fix it before I do,
please feel free to do so.

FYI AT_STRINGZ is a null-terminated text string address type I use in SMPP
reassembly (I set the source and destination telephone numbers as reassembly
source and destination addresses).

Maybe the sprintf() calls in address_to_str_buf() should be replaced with
g_strprintf() etc. Then you have to add the following to the switch:

	case AT_STRINGZ:
		buf = g_strdup(addr->data);
		break;

Regards,