Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] 0.10.3 release later this week?

From: Lars Roland <lars.roland@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 18:31:39 +0100
Hello,

Please apply these patches to get a correct build with MSVC!
With MSVC it is problematic to compile sources which are not in the working directory. Thus we still have compile the dissectors in the main directory and not in epan. The patches also fix the generation of register.c . It didn't work with python.org's windows port anymore. I have tested with both Cygwin's python 2.3 and python.org's python 2.2 .

Please inform me if you have problems to build Ethereal with this patch as it is.

Best Regards,

Lars

Gerald Combs wrote:
All,

I'd like to release 0.10.3 on Wednesday or Thursday in order to take
care of the problems in

    http://www.ethereal.com/appnotes/enpa-sa-00013.html

If anyone needs to postpone the release, please let me know.