Ethereal-dev: RE: [Ethereal-dev] More updates to Oscar dissector

From: "Devin Heitmueller" <dheitmueller@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2004 22:20:49 -0500
Hello Jeimer,

I am definitely for splitting the file up.  I had similar concerns when I rewrote the bulk of the dissector and it ended up much larger than when I started.

Would recommend you break it up by SNAC family, which I believe is what you have proposed.  I would do this myself, but since I can't seem to get Ethereal to compile under OS X or Mandrake Linux (my two development platforms), I'm kind of stuck not being able to do any Ethereal development.

Devin Heitmueller
Senior Software Engineer
Netilla Networks Inc.