Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Re: Preliminary heimdal autoconf support

From: "Pia Sahlberg" <piabar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 01:29:11 +0000
Ronnie,

I hope this patch addresses the problems you mentioned and does not
create too many new ones :-)
Still todo: Proper MIT Kerberos detection - but it seems that this
isn't too iomportant due to lack of MIT kerberos code.

great stuff,

Since no one else is interested in what the PAC structue looks like,
I had to test it.

It did not find, even with --with-krb5, that I had heimdal installed. :-(

I modified "config.h" to set the parameters and recompiled.
Look and behold, the decrypted kewrberized telnet stuff in all its glory.

I did not remove heimdahl and check that mit was not misrecognized as supported :-(

If it can find heimdal properly i say, check it it...

best regards
  ronnie

Find love today with ninemsn personals. Click here: http://ninemsn.match.com