Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Re: Preliminary heimdal autoconf support

From: Joerg Mayer <jmayer@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 11:10:36 +0100
On Mon, Mar 15, 2004 at 11:04:09AM +0100, Biot Olivier wrote:
> Maybe I can do this as I am reworking the autotools stuff. I eventually want
> to end up with only one configure script in the top-level ethereal
> directory, plus one in the wiretap directory. This way the tricky and
> needless duplication of code in both top level and epan directories can be
> avoided.

Just curious: Which timeframe do you think you'll need? I don't mind providing
a solution rather quickly and you reworking the whole thing later on.
I just want to be able to add the feature soon.
Btw, while reworking the build process: Please take a look at the TODO
file. I've added some things at the bottom. Maybe you (and others) have
some points to add to this list.

  Ciao
     Jï¿œrg