Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] TCP analysis for IPv6?

From: Markku Tavasti <tavasti@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 08:39:09 -0000
Is anybody working for TCP analysis for IPv6? Currently all analysis
in ethereal are for IPv4 only.

If sobody is working with it, or even planning to work with it, please
inform me. I might have some time to help with that.

Thanks.

(Sending this one again since first time subject was garbage. Too busy
user and too slow connect. Sorry for the hassle.)

--
M. Tavasti /  tavasti@xxxxxx  /   +358-40-5078254