Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] fixes for MSVC build

From: Lars Roland <lars.roland@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2004 17:46:36 +0100
Hello all,

attached are fixes for nmake makefiles and packet-radius.c .

The patch moves the compilation of the dissector sources and their helpers back into the main makefile because compiling in epan has so many bad effects.

Another ugly bzero() call fixed in packet-radius.c, too.

Please check in.

Best regards,

Lars