Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] IO Stat

From: Michael Tuexen <Michael.Tuexen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2004 20:58:13 +0100
I understand that there is be a technical reason for that
by why has the user to deal with it?

Why can not the user specify a 'filter' and a 'value' and internally
you use 'filter&&value' for the first and value for the second. This
would make the user interaction much clearer (for me).

Best regards
Michael