Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Bug in Ethereal: Filter Expression dialog box in latest CVS

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 07 Mar 2004 09:01:50 +0100
Richard Sharpe wrote:

If you select Add Expression... from the bottom of Ethereal, and then simply select a protocol and leave "is present" and click OK, the following error box comes up:

That field must be compared with a value, but you didn't specify a value with which to compare it.

And you cannot enter a protocol name this way.

However, you can type the protocol name into the text entry field.

This seems like a bug.

This is a bug.

I've recently checked in the first changes I proposed yesterday, and this seemed to introduce this.

I will have a look at it.

Regards, ULFL