Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Capture dialog: Next file every X megabyte cannot be unchecked

From: "Olivier Biot" <ethereal@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2004 00:09:00 +0100
Hi list,

I've been playing with the new capture dialog, and I realized you
cannot *uncheck* the "Next file every [size] [units]" option.

Additionally I have seen that it is possible today to specify to use 2
files in the ring buffer and to stop capturing after 3 files. I think
this may be an interesting feature, although it requires the user to
think about it :).

Regards,

Olivier