Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] RE: Problem with ethereal 0.10.1 and 0.10.2 on Windows 2000

From: Yuval Pemper <YuvalP@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 15:29:43 +0200
Title: RE: Problem with ethereal 0.10.1 and 0.10.2 on Windows 2000

Hi,

I found out the reason for getting the "not ip host localhost" default capture filter. I had a DISPLAY environment variable set to "localhost:0.0". I removed it and everything works fine now.

Nevertheless, the "not ip host localhost" capture filter does not work well when you select the "Update packets in real time" option. The main ethereal windows hangs and the small capture window doesn't open.

Thanks,

Yuval