Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Please send me the sourcecode ot analyzer

From: "Ronnie Sahlberg" <ronnie_sahlberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 22:52:49 +1100
To whom it may concern,

My name is Ronnie Sahlberg,
I wrote and own exclusive copyright to approximately 100.000 lines of source
code of those, at my estimate,
>600.000 lines of source code integrated and linked into your Analyzer
product to create an aggregate.

Since this means that
1, Analyzer is now GPL
or
2, A violation of my copyright and which under the GPL licence people, out
of the goodness of my heart, may use
my copyrighted work for GPL compatible use. This would be a both
undesireable and inconvenient situation to both Clearsight as well as
myself.

Please either
1, send me the full sourcecode of the software product analyzer and comply
with the logical conclusion of ClearSight complying with the licence
under which my copyrighted work is being used and redistributed under. For
me to use and redistribute as i see fit as long as i comply to the gpl
compatible licence under which the analyzer source code will be distributed
to me under.
or
2, immediately terminate all further distribution of any and all copies or
work based on the software that falls under my copyright.
or
3, track down and remove every single line of source code that is
copyrighted by myself and resolve the cpoyright and licence
issue that way.
or
4, do nothing/something else.

I look forward to option 1 being choosen since i see that as the most
convenient option as well as the option most closely following the wordings
and the spirit of the GPL.
Thanks.

Oh.  My email account might have a limit on the size of emails it can
accept.  It would be most convenient for me if the full sourcecode were to
be made available for FTP downloads, or at your preference, you might send
it to me on a CDROM.

Thanks in advance and have a nice day
    ronnie sahlberg